I’ve been lucky enough to feature on a couple of notable freelance and copywriting podcasts to date. I’ve also appeared in a handful of online interviews and business magazines too. They’re a great way to talk a much wider audience about some of the general practices and processes of a being a copywriter, as well some stuff only freelancers can relate to.
But I’m always open to more appearances.
I’ve been a full-time freelance copywriter for over 4 years. And that means I’ve learnt more than a thing or two about freelancing along the way, including:
- How to get more and better paying work
- How and when to say no to a client and why you need to do it
- How to beat the feast and famine cycle of freelancing
- How to deal with imposter syndrome
- Why you need to trust the process
- …and quite a few of the things nobody told me about when I went freelance